Living Out-of-State?

California Child Support - Out-of-State Help
Scales of Justice

Living Out-of-State?

There are many situations where Clients feel helpless to take action, because they live out-of-state and are unsure of how to handle their problem.

If you live out of the area or out-of-state, here is what you need to know:

We have successfully represented Clients from over 40 different States (and from other countries also) with many different types of problems, including child support, child custody, domestic violence defense, recall of warrants, etc.

In most cases, it is not necessary that you have to travel here. We can either arrange for you to “appear” in Court by Telephonic Court Appearance, or we can simply go to Court on your behalf.

If you live out-of-state and need representation to deal with a legal problem in California, you may set up a consultation by emailing us or calling (310) 479-2441.