Child Custody / Document Preparation
Are you prevented from seeing your child
and you’re not sure what to do???
The Biggest Danger in any Child Custody matter is waiting too long to do something.
If you wait too long your children are likely going to grow up without you, and by the time you realize it, it is going to be too late to ever have that relationship.
Here is what you need to know.
- It is your absolute right to have the opportunity for custody/visitation.
- Under California law every parent has a constitutionally protected right to custody and/or visitation.
- It is the strong policy of the Courts in California to actively promote “frequent and continuous” contact with both parents.
We assist with affordable, limited-scope representation and here is what we do:
- Our goal is to provide you with an affordable option for getting into Court.
- We can prepare your paperwork for you.
- We can get your paperwork filed for you.
- We can get you a Court Date.
- Set up Telephonic Court Appearance if you live out of the area.
All of these services involve consultation with an Attorney.
For a limited time, we can provide these services for you at a promotional price of $995.
We can set all of this up for you on a self-represented basis, but if you need legal representation at your hearing we can help with that also.
If you believe that you may be entitled to legal relief, you may set up a consultation by emailing us or calling (310) 479-2441.