Attorney Robert Ackermann
Representing YOU with Child Support and Custody Matters
for Over 20 Years
We make it Right for You dealing with issues in:
- County-enforced child support.
- Out-of-State clients who have had continuing, long-standing child-support matters in California.
- Exempting funds garnished by County from Bank Accounts, including from out of Retirement Accounts
- Contesting attempts by County to garnish entire Personal Injury and/or Workers’ Comp Settlements.
- Reducing Social Security garnishments to Zero where minor children are involved.
- Reducing Social Security Disability garnishments to just 5% of benefits.
- Negotiating Compromises of up to 90% of Back Support (in cases involving governmental arrears).
- Settling cases where substantial Arrears are owed to the Other Parent (in cases involving non-governmental arrears).
- Passport Releases for Clients whose jobs require travel outside the U.S.
- Preparing/filing Child Custody paperwork and arranging for Telephonic Court Appearance for Parents who live Out-of-State.